Friday, July 18, 2008

Bikes don't have feelings...

I broke my clavicle in a bike accident few weeks ago ( I mean an accident in a true sense.)
It has been and interesting experience since this is my first time baking a bone, and to see how people perceive me with that. Most people say “what did you do?” Many think that I am a hardcore daredevil who jumped off a big rock and landed badly. Then they wonder when I tell them that ‘it was totally an accident and I had not taken any extra risk’. “I was going my jolly way from work to home very slowly and then suddenly I skid and hit the pavement”.
So far the only interesting alternative point of view I heard, was from my 6 year old niece who had told her mom. “Why Amir had to ride such a bad bike that would crash and break his arm? Why is it that he had a bad bike?!
Another interesting point of view that I learnt from a kid…. what a wonderment kids are?!
Besides, bikes do not have feelings, we can blame them for our misfortunes as much we want!

No comments: