Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial to memories


Here is my Memorial weekend photo special. And in the spirit of a long weekend for my American friends I post two photos.
Lets say: "See one, the second one is free as well"...!

Talking of memories, I have been contemplating about putting in a special picture and its relevant story in this blog. Story which I have never shared with anyone before from my past life.
After digging through the dusty closet of my past life experiences and memories I thought of a few interesting stories worthy of sharing.
I will post one this weekend, time permitting, so please stay tune.
Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»