Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thanks to my friends who were encouraging and supportive of this little fun I am having putting together an album.
And as for anonymous ones, its interesting to hear about assiduity and self confidence from an anonymous blogger! Could that make an oxymoron?!
Well this is just a fun site for me. Just to share fun things with my friends who otherwise may not get chance to see or hear from me often.
I feel sorry for those who tend to judge without knowing others profoundly and can not distinguish between modesty vs. naivety

Resilience and confidence ( positive attitude) is what make me what I am and have put me where I am today. Confidence is there, I just don’t think I have to prove it to anyone. Those who see it will appreciate it, and hopefully my presence will make a little difference in their lives. Those who don’t, I am sorry they miss out on it!
Where I have been and what I have done in my short life is unfathomable for many people, and I do not wish for others the same. I pulled it off with my softness and modesty, Not arrogance and egocentricity.

Stay tuned for some interesting stories and photos…
Cheers to all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»